Sunday, October 14, 2018

Living a better life with contentment.



Living a better life with contentment
Oh this life, is so difficult to live.... I don't have good health. I don't have friends. I don't have good house .I don't have  car. I lack wealth I don't..I don't....I don't...Are you the same? with no satisfaction. ..,no contentment.

We all, live a life with many wants and needs .About 50% only, live a life with satisfaction. God has told us many times, to live a grateful and content life. Whatever he gives is the best, because all things happens for good, in our lives. If he has given us riches be happy, if he has given poverty, be happy. If sickness, be happy, if healthy life, be happy. If trouble and weariness, be happy if smooth and easy life be happy.
We should try to adjust, in any situation as placed, like we can take the example of water; it adjusts to the given shape where it's poured same way if we should be content with our lives, and should not grumble or be upset with our situation; but  glorify him wherever we are.
 Be content with what you have in your life, that is a great gain. God doesn't see whether you are rich or having good job, or reputation , or your ability, he sees whether you have a content  life.
 Apostle  Paul said "Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation, I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound"." In every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need".

1 comment:

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...