Friday, October 12, 2018

Good in Father's sight



Good in Father's sight

Once while I was traveling in train, I saw a small little girl who was disabled, born deaf and dumb. She used to sing songs and collect alms, while her little brother who was without any disability, was beside her, playing a mouth organ. I asked her" Why were you, born deaf and dumb, while your brother is alright?" With actions she replied, that it was good in the sight of  my Heavenly Father, to create me like that. Amazed with the sweet and simple answer, I stumbled at my thoughts for a moment. God has a purpose for everything in our life. Submit to him.. Let his plan succeed in our lives. Whatever he does is good.
Even though at times we may think, God is not looking to our situation; because every day of our life is already written in God's calendar, and everything written is the timetable he has set for you and me. In our lives whatever God does, is nothing but good to everyone.
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose."

1 comment:

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...