Saturday, October 27, 2018

Instruments in God's Hand


Instruments in God's Hand 

God has a reason, to allow certain things in life. How much ever we break our mind thinking, why it happened to me ?The questions keep rotating in my head. 

Nothing happens in our lives without His perfect plan. He has a purpose in our  lives. God  told me" that I am a powerful instrument in His hands", and that He will use my abilities to do great work. I got a big relief from my questions and in fact I smiled and submitted to Him.

We all are different instruments in God's hand. Just like if we go for an orchestra, we see different instruments like Drums, Piano, Flute, Harmonium, Violin, Guitar, Tambourine etc will be there. Each having different  size, shape, sound but all are sweet to be heard.
It's the hand which plays it sweetly, in the same way we each are; some can help, some can pray, some can comfort, some can teach etc..even though some may be weak, some strong, but all can do great things for God. We are instruments in the hands of God. Be it a male or female we all are a powerful instrument in God's mighty, skillful and creative hands. As God's instrument we together can become a family of God.
"You are an instrument of God. Don't leave the instrument sitting in its case, my son. Play! Leave no part of your instrument unexplored". By Abraham Varghese

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...