Friday, November 2, 2018

Stay Focused....



Stay Focused
When you face an illness, what do you focus on? In your working place what is your focus? When you are playing, What are you focusing on?

I have come to realize, that to keep our life focused, is rather very important. If God is our focus; then it is easy to come out from the problems of our lives. As you all might have read, my previous blog of "pain and struggle" about my personal struggles, which I wrestled with; but, in the midst of those struggle, I focused my life on God and it's His grace that He kept me thus far.
 There are many things in life, where you have to stay focused. Like when I was in the pediatric ward, I had to see how the sick child has to be cared. 

When I am singing in a choir, I have to be in rhythm not too fast, nor too slow. When teaching children,  to teach them in teacher's way. Whatever role we play the focus should be of that particular action. Same is true in spiritual life. We  need to have the right focus.
One day I saw a little girl running here and there. The butterfly, not resting on a single flower but going from flower to flower, But I noticed one thing this butterfly is not focusing on a particular flower, it flies to may be 5-10 flowers in a second...Sometimes our case becomes the same of a butterfly, not focusing a particular thing but getting involved in whatever comes and goes in life.
When we focus on God, everything is on the correct path. This can be attained through prayer, meditation, reading of scriptures and through mutual encouragement with brother or sister, friends or family members. 
Famous Quotes: “Each day, wake up with a plan. Don’t just approach your days in an unfocused void. That state of mind leaves too much room for discontent, opposition, unhappiness and hopelessness.” Carlos Wallace

1 comment:

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...