Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Quarantine Period


Quarantine Period

Quarantine means a time to be separated from normal involvement to a certain period. It is the time to remain completely separated from others.
When a person is suffering from contagious or infectious disease, he has to go into a quarantine period. It is a time to remain alone or apart from others.


I remember, once when I was small, I went in quarantine for few days but that was because of chicken pox. Almost for 21 days I was in quarantine and I was not allowed to come out of my room that time. My mother used to take care of me and no one was allowed to meet me.
When a person wants to experience a deeper relationship with God, he needs a quarantine period. So as to listen to the voice of God. And to cut off from the worldly matters or to isolate oneself and spend your time with God. Even the matter which is involved with others can affect your life. So, it is better to have a separation from them.
That is the time when you draw closer to Him, He refines and molds you, to take away what isn’t needed, and to shape you into who we need to be.

 During this period of quarantine, thoughts can arise in our mind that we are alone, lonely, which can make us sad and depressed. But when one spends time in quarantine, he develops certain good qualities like seeking, listening, praying, tuning your ears to hear from God, submitting to Him, feeling of joy, intimate relationship with God.
God is there for you and, He is drawing you to himself, protecting, healing and giving you strength. He is revealing you to yourself, the real you, with all your weakness, strengths, flaws, but even more importantly your potential.
Famous Quote:
I never said I wanted a 'happy' life but an interesting one. From separation and loss, I have learned a lot. I have become strong and resilient, as is the case of almost every human being exposed to life and to the world. We don't even know how strong we are until we are forced to bring that hidden strength forward. - Isabel Allende


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...