Saturday, November 3, 2018

Amazing Creation...


Amazing Creation
Transparent Butterfly
You are amazing, beautiful.Yes...each one of this creation is wonderful. Say, it!! a small ant or a two  winged butterfly, a fish in the sea or a flower in the garden or a giant lion or an elephant. The size, shape, colour, texture, or the way they produce sounds, 
 walk, eat, everything incredible!!
 
Flying Duck Orchid
  I sometimes feel stunned, to see the amazing masterpiece . God created all of us in His own image, that too, all different and nothing same exactly. We all have noses, but everybody has different smell, we all   have mouth,  with different  taste. Everyone has mind but the thinking, emotions are all different from each other. God designed each part of us with so much thought and passion. He counted each hair on our heads and he knows each and every one of us even better than we know ourselves
When I was sick, at times with my disease, I used to think why God made me with so much imperfection? Then I heard the voice, same voice which spoke to me...."When I designed you, I made you as my most beautiful creation, my greatest masterpiece. I designed you in my image."  Oh the excitement I had, after hearing His voice. I  want to tell you, one secret that to appreciate our Creator  we all should just bow down, worship and praise Him for His marvelous work.
An orchid looks like an insect
Famous quotes:
"When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator."-Mahatma Gandhi. 
"God, our Creator, has stored within our  minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer help us tap and develop these powers".-A.P.J. Abdul Kalam



No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...