Friday, November 16, 2018

God's Handiwork


God’s Handiwork
Have you, ever opened your eyes with this beauty? A love at first sight.  

If creation is so magnificent, how amazing, must God be? Where else can we discover God’s beauty?  We find it all around us in this lovely nature.
Maple Tree

Looking at the beauty of my garden, and the beautiful landscape, it made me stop; and think about all the wonderful Handiwork God has made. Suddenly seeing the beauty around my lips stared singing… “All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small ”…

 Once when I stepped out of my house. I was amazed to see something outside. It was a pink carpet, spread on the ground, which really fascinated me. The beauty, the color, and the sweet scent spread in the air, with birds chirping, and squirrels running to and fro. The pink carpet, was of the flowers of the rose apple tree, which were fallen on the ground.  Though I am always fascinated by the beautiful nature around.

 Sometimes even the roadside flowers and leaves are so lovely that our breath is taken away and we remember the greatness of the creator.
This beautiful creation is God’s handiwork. We are all part of a larger masterpiece. As it is said that “the heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork “Psalms 19:1.
God is a great artist making everything perfect. God is working in you. He’s making you valuable and priceless, so that when others see you, all they see is the work of the Master.  Let your life show who the Artist is, and how wonderful is his handiwork. 


Famous Quotes:
Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein
Nature is my manifestation of God. I go to nature every day for inspiration in the day's work. I follow in building the principles which nature has used in its domain.- Frank Lloyd Wright

2 comments:

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...