Thursday, November 8, 2018

God will make a way...


God will make a way

A valley dark and deep and you are alone crossing it, where the roads are blocked, and you have to reach a higher altitude…How and what will you do? Will you be able to cross it without fainting? Can we? Yes. But it is not very easy. Surely God will make a way through the valley and hills.
When you face situation, of a job loss, or receive a bad report from the doctor, or when you face the death of a loved one, you may think that all doors are shut and there is no way out. But “God is always working in ways we cannot see “and, He can change impossible situations from your life. He sometimes moves mysteriously; to provide what you need in miraculous ways. Life can be difficult. But we should lean on God’s promises.

I, have crossed through such hurdles, in my life and I felt, as though all my doors are locked, and I am in a room alone. When suddenly, I see a light flashing into my room, it’s no other than God; opening, for me one, then the next, then the other, and so on all the doors.
But, we have to follow certain steps for the doors to open. First is to develop faith in God. Secondly we should walk with Him step by step as a pleasing child of His father, by looking on to my behavior, to do those things which pleases Him, to care, co-operate, help others etc. Finally, to have a stronger trust in Him. So, trust God, even though things don’t make complete sense to you at the moment.
God will open a way for you
 Seek God sincerely in prayer. Keep hoping, keep believing, and keep praising and see how God makes a way for you.



1 comment:

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...