Thursday, March 28, 2019

Dry leaves fall with new bloom each morning


Today morning, when I came near to the window, I could see a new morning welcoming me, with fresh beautiful, colorful flowers the greenery; was quite diminished than usual, due to the summer prevailing here.

Each Morning God’s new Faithfulness can be seen. We can just see how, miraculously and wonderfully God’s provision is their in our lives. God, provides each morning that, is truly known as the faithfulness of Lord towards us. Some nights, when our heart gets wearied and tensed, tossing from left to right on the bed, we just wait for a morning light. Times, when we think that the situation, we are facing will not have an end, the impossible task will remain as such but it’s not true, we must come to understand that with men the task is impossible but not with God. For with God, all things are possible. Like in the garden, the dry leaves will wither away, awaiting for a new leaf to come out from the same place. Anchoring down my thoughts;
I took out, on my mp3 from my bag, and played it, on my ears when the beautiful song, relaxed my heart. Song ---
“Great is thy Faithfulness, Oh God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with thee…
Thou changeth not… Thou compassions, they fail not.
As thou have been thou forever will be.
Great is thy faithfulness.
Morning by morning, new mercies I see
All I have needed thy hand has provided.
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord God unto me.”
God deepened my faith with the verse from the bible which was my reading portion Lam 3:23, “They are new every morning great is your faithfulness.” I experienced God’s faithfulness in such a splendid way and am really thankful for the promises he fills me with each day. In this life we live, many times we may be afflicted by the rod of God’s wrath, but every time there is a hope. Lam 3:24 “I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore, I will wait for Him.” God’s faithfulness can be seen everywhere. Even though we may be unfaithful but He cannot disown Himself. He will fulfil His promises.
Famous Quotes:
Our faith is not meant to get us out of a hard place or change our painful condition. Rather, it is meant to reveal God's faithfulness to us in the midst of our dire situation. -David Wilkerson
God’s faithfulness is stronger than our unfaithfulness and our infidelities. -Pope Francis
Morning is the best time to be near to God. He will fill you with peace joy and love to keep you moving throughout the day. God, teaches us to do his will in 3 ways first by his word, then He enlightens our mind by spirit, and lastly, He puts the words in form of hope in our hearts. God loves and cares them, and this article might give a solace in their heart, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please, do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...