Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Try to be A Good Soldier in Life

Last week, there were news headlines, in all the newspaper, about the death of 40 CRPF Soldiers been; killed by a suicide terror attack in India. This, deadly terror attack, against the CRPF personnel, disrupted the whole nation. All, those 40 soldiers, were martyrs for the country. Their, families had to suffer a great loss. Really, I, appreciate the soldiers, who just lay down their lives; for the protection of the nation. They, serve the nation with their best of the ability. If, we closely see to the life of soldier, they are real heroes; who suffer hardship during their training, during their posting, in battle ground, in all areas they have a rough and tough life.

No soldier, in active service, entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life; so that he follows the instruction of his commander, without making his mind, wander in the distractions of life. He’s only keen to, please his commanding officer, and perform all the actions; given by the commander. They are always awake, for the next action of their commander. A good soldier, fights till his last breath, he never quits.
Fascinated, by their qualities when I was thinking of their lives, my eyes fell, on the daily reading portion of my scripture; 2 Tim 2:3,4 “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.”

There, have been moments in my life, when due to problems and troubles, I had often thought of quitting everything; but God’s awesome presence fills the room and comforts me, during those difficult circumstances. I know, my commander will discipline me, and make me loyal, and bold like a good soldier. At, times he will chisel me out, and cause pain only to, shape me into; a weapon in His hands. Experiencing hardship is never easy.
In fact, it can be depressing and exhausting. But like a good soldier, endure the suffering and hardship which God has kept. Just, be patient and face problems, hardship, troubles and consider; all these normal in your lives. Hard times will pass. But with patience, prayer, and a heart full of hope and trust, we can live through the sufferings and trials. We can be closer to God, and if you know, Him deeply, then only His joy, will outlast any; pain and sorrow which comes into your life. Concentrate on doing your, best for God. Be ready, in allowing, God to use us, and shape our hearts and minds.
I’m just writing a blog post, for your encouragement so as to become a good soldier in our daily life for God. If you know this article would help someone or encourage them, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...