Monday, February 4, 2019

There is a Reason Behind your Pain....



In your life, were you ever eager to find the reasons behind the screen of your life? It can be a broken relationship, a longstanding medical issue, can be a miserable family life, can be a job that is making you sick.
Where is God?? Is He silent, Is He far, Is He hiding…? All such quires, come into the mind. I, experienced such a situation, somewhere back in my life. When I was struggling with pain 16 yrs, back which I mentioned in my previous blog of Pain and struggle, if you had read it, you will come to know; how God made me understand my struggle. Those days, similar bouts of sudden pain used to put me in a verge of asking queries.

Pain, on some level will always find a way in your life, but you should not loose heart, in fact, find a reason to live overcoming your pain and struggle. God, is much more powerful than your history, and when you trust Him, God will start to transform your pain into healing and wisdom in your life. Have you ever come across the truth of diamond?  Lately, did I understand the depth of this wonder stone being transformed into Diamond.
The, majority of diamonds are found in commercial mines and deposits, which were formed in Earth’s mantle. Through violent volcanic eruptions, they are brought to surface in large chunks of diamond-containing rocks called xenoliths. The, diamond has to be created in a “diamond stability zone.” In order form diamonds they have to undergo, a high temperature of over 1000 degrees Celsius, and very high pressure.

 The extreme heat and pressure, cause one step to form a beautiful diamond, thus, we can see a series of procedure makes it, into a beauty gem. Your, pain is not a failure but it is preparing you for something great. Have faith. Your pain has a purpose, which God will fulfill in the due time. I thanked, my God, once again for enlightening my mind and solving all my queries.
Famous Verse: “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything” -James 1:2-4
 Try, to overcome your past pain, by making choices that heal your past, and enjoy the life God gave you; with a new hope.
If you know this article would help someone or encourage them share with them by using “share” button.  Or use the other buttons to share it on your favorite social media.
I’d also love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...