Friday, February 22, 2019

Favor in His eyes...

In our everyday, lives we find a way to get the favor of people. For example, a child wants to get favor from his or her parents, students to teachers, an employee to the manager and so on. Out of all this the most important, favor one likes to have is God’s, If, you want to have the favor of God, you will surely do things which pleases Him.
 I, have seen my niece, when she colors or writes neatly, she will run with it; and show it to her mum and dad, only to seek their favor. I remember, in school days, I used to write my assignments, neatly for the teacher who was favorite to me; so as to impress her, and find a favor in her eyes. One day I was sick, and was not able to go to school, shedding tears I told my mum that I, need to go to school and don’t want to remain absent. In spite of high temperature, I lifted myself from bed and got ready to go to school, as I wanted to attend, the class of my favorite teacher, and didn’t wanted to be an absentee; thus, I attended her class and felt satisfied. One thing, I came too know through that incident, because that teacher was favorite, I got the energy and enthusiasm to attend her class, how much more should I be finding favor with God and have a desire to please Him.

Favor is also called as grace. This does not mean, that everyone who is prosperous, or healthy has found favor with God.  Nor does it mean, that those whom the God favors, will not have to suffer hardships, difficulties or problems. Many of the heroes can be seen in the bible, who suffered and struggled in their life, but His grace was sufficient for them as they had God’s favor. If God’s favor is there we will receive His blessings. If we walk with God as our closest friend, we will start appreciating even the little blessings that God provides. Even though our situation may be hopeless and things may not seem hat good, He will lift you up and the light of the Lord will shine upon you. It is time we believe the words of our Father: "You are the apple of My eye”. If God has kept you as an apple you will have his favor.

“It's God who chooses his people. He calls them by his grace, quickens them by his spirit keeps them by his power. It's not of men not by men but by the will of God. It's by his grace alone....”
I’m just writing a blog post, for your encouragement and new insight towards God. If you know this article would help someone or encourage them, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...