Thursday, December 20, 2018

Warm Blanket On A Cold Night


Warm blanket on a cold night

 December, a cold season with frosty winter nights. Everyone likes to be wrapped up in blankets and drink lots of hot cup of coffee, to keep themselves warm. 
It was 6.am in the morning when I opened my eyes, still it was quite dark outside, so I slept for another hour soundly, not noticing that it was late for my duty. Those days, going for duties was were very hard, because to leave the cozy and comfortable warm bed was difficult.
As a baby is wrapped in blanket to render a feeling, of love and protection or security to the child. Sometimes blankets are given as gifts to mother’s or grandparents to express the feeling of nearness or love.
As a blanket shows love, in the same way, during the lonely difficult, cold seasons of our life when we experience the depression in our bones and the whole mind and body is tormented with droughts of sleepless nights and pain we are reminded of God’s love and warmth. His love is magnificent and Immeasurable ;  If you see an Ocean, the depth, the length, the height, of it cannot be measured so is the love of our God who, came for you and me so that we may be delivered from our sins and who loves us so much that even, when we were sinners, He thought of you and me and gave up His life till His last breath. .... A beautiful chorus of God’s love flashed my mind…
Oh, the love that sought me,
Oh, the blood that bought me,
Oh, the grace that brought me to the fold,
Wondrous grace that brought me to the fold.
Other thing which a blanket, depicts is comfort. If we face difficulty or disappointment or any hardship, we should look on to God for He will comfort us. Nowadays there is danger wherever we go. When we make God our refuge, we have security in Him. Just like a newborn baby wrapped in a warm, secure blanket, God wraps us in His love, power and protection. If you are comforted try to comfort others.
God's Love and Care


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...