Tuesday, December 18, 2018

God's Unfolding Plans


                       God’s unfolding plan                     
One day, my five year old niece was playing in our garden. She is fond of plucking flowers, there were some, beautiful roses. She plucked a bloomed rose and a bud too. When she noticed it, that a bud had been plucked too, she got scared, for the scolding which she will receive of plucking a rose bud.
After a few minutes, I secretly noticed my niece, she was trying to carefully open the petals, of the half bloomed rose. She tried this act of opening the rose bud, for quite a couple of minutes but failed. Crying, she came to me and started saying that she cannot open the bud, like the other rose.
 I hugged her, and told her that God has a plan and a time for everything. The plans of God cannot be unfolded by anyone, it will happen as HE has predestined. With our clumsy hands, if we try to open, it will be torn or will be good for nothing. Nothing can stop or destroy God’s plan. Trust and wait for His plan. Whatever God has planned for you that will surely be for your good. Keep everything in His hands and be still.
Then the lines of the poem, which I had read long ago flashed in my mind:
“It is only a tiny rosebud,
A flower of God's design;
But I cannot unfold the petals
With these clumsy hands of mine…………/
………So, I'll trust in Him for leading
Each moment of my day.
I will look to Him for His guidance
Each step of the pilgrim way”……………….Author Unknown
Thus, in this crossway of our life, when we are in dilemma as to take which way, just lean on Him as He will show you the correct way in which you have to walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...