Friday, December 28, 2018

New year resolutions....


New year resolutions

The festive season, is continuing and all are still in that festival mood, few more days and all will be welcoming, 2019.
On arrival of the new year, all including me, are eager to adapt new resolutions of Do’s and don’ts. As we all are planning for 2019 resolutions, try to spend a few moments to evaluate your spiritual life last year, then think What, you can do in this New Year to grow more spiritually? Actually, it is not only new year, when we should make changes in our lives, but each and every day, we should; change by reevaluating ourselves. We should strive, to be better in all aspects.

Few, days back I took decisions in my mind thinking, if God gives, 2019 as a gift in my hand, immediately I sat down with a cup of coffee, grabbed a pen and paper, and started to write down all the things I would like to achieve or change in 2019.
New year resolutions are great if the priority is right. God should be our first priority in life. Some have commitments which is like quitting certain things from his or her life which is causing hindrances in their life like not to eat an un-healthy diet, to quit smoking, to stop drinking, to avoid bad behaviors. These are physical resolutions for some.
To speak truth, Practice forgiveness, be kind, Love everyone, Listen and help your elders, to pray more, to read the scriptures every day, and to grow more spiritually, to trust God more when you are burdened, to have a closer relation with God, to commit your ways to the God as He will direct your steps. Once we put and keep God first, life will become more manageable for us. He will keep us at peace through life’s storms. God will give us the desires of our heart as long as He is first in our lives. These are spiritual resolutions.
 Praise God for everything in your life.as whatever He does is only for our good. Try to maintain keeping your resolutions till the end of the year 2019.My only prayer to my God is to give me the grace to keep my resolutions for His glory even though I may have to walk through the valley dark and deep. His grace is sufficient for me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...