Monday, December 10, 2018

God is working on me.


God is at work in you.

Is God working in your life?
There are times when we think God, has left us during the difficult times in our lives. It seems, sometimes to us that God does not count us worthy enough and He has stopped working on us. I was thinking about, my past when my thoughts started wandering as to what God has done for me in my past. How He chiseled me to make me perfect.
Taking the coffee cup in hand, I switched on my stereo, and the sweet song filled the air. “He is still working on me, to make me what I ought to be…” That beautiful song made me remind the things, He had done for me in the past, and the plans He has for my future. He is working continuously on me.

Suddenly, my eyes focused on our gardener working in the garden, cutting, pruning, planting, grafting, removing the weeds. So that beautiful fruits or flowers are there in the garden. In the same way our heavenly Father prunes us cuts us, removes the unwanted to make us fruitful and perfect piece.
 God is moving in ways you don’t understand right now but we have to be still, and allow Him to work on us. When people see your talents being used for God, when you manage to have peace in your life, amidst all the storms you are facing, then they will know that God is working in you.

God wants me, to impart to others the same love and mercies He bestowed on me.  Your anxieties are temporary, but the Lord and His grace are everlasting. Remember that we serve a God who can do far beyond what we think or imagine. God is working things out for you, even when you don't feel it. Have faith and be thankful.   
Famous Quote:
“Your breakthrough is on the way. Don't be discouraged if things are not working out right now. God is working it all out behind the scenes. It may not come when you want, but trust that it will be right on time, because our God is an on time.”
Germany Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...