Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Time to do God's will.


As, you get up from your bed, and open your eyes, just thank God for everything. Put God, first and watch the calmness settling on your face and heart. You might, have gone to your beds with  heartache, and frustration but thank God that you were able to enjoy, the morning light.. Last night, I was down with overwhelming tensions and pain all over my body. I  prayed Lord whatever happens to me You are in full control. Help me to accept whatever happens, I know you will surround me with strength and songs of deliverance, with such a hope I prayed, 'Let thy will be done' and retired on to my bed. Praise God next morning light I was perfectly well. Many of us might, have gone thru such a situation of pain, and agony in life thinking, whether a new colourful, blooming morning will come. Seeing God, in everything will make us patient to the tribulations, and challenges we face.

While I was reading the Bible Matt 6: 10 brought my attention closer "Thy will be done". It's the way we should pray. Jesus showed us an example or a model as how one should pray from Mathew 6:9-14 where Jesus prays for thy kingdom to come, then in verse 10 He, asks God the Father thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
I remember, when I was young, my mum used to ask, which dress you will want to wear for the birthday party, and I would say, mom you select one ad give it. When we are young, mostly all, of our decisions were taken by our parents. Each, parent wants His child to obey the decision, which they take. They, want the good only, for their children as, parents have full control. But, once the child grows up, and is mature, the parents ask him or her to take decisions. Very few of the grown up, ask a final decision from their parents. This happens, in the earthly  relationship with our parents. In the same way, our heavenly Father, waits for us to ask His will. You are His child, so it's good for you to ask His permission.
When we pray we should tell your plans to God, but; ask Him.

His will to happen in your lives. As, a man has a lot of plans in his mind, but the will of God and His plans only succeed ultimately. If you want God's will to happen in your lives, first thing is to pray, ask God to handle the situation according to His will, and take time to  listen, Don't jump into decisions. Sometimes, your inner conscience will tell you. After that Submit as a clay in the hands of a potter. Lord is your potter, and you the clay. You cannot tell the potter to make the pot this way and that way, So it's with our Lord, let His will happen in your life. Let Him mould you, and make you as His perfect will. I like a  beautiful song in Hindi...".Teri iccha, puri hojaye, hatton mein, tere jeevan hae yeh...which means... Let your will happen in my life, My life is in your hands. You mould me and make in your perfect will.  My, only prayer to be pleasing in His sight and to accept, and obey His will. After, you submit your prayer in this manner you will see the joy and peace, which fills your heart.

If this article has been a blessing to you and enlightened you, and you would like to encourage someone, please do share with them by using “share” button. I love to hear your comments too. God bless you all.
Thanks
Ann.




No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...