Saturday, January 11, 2020

A Contented Life...

In this world, everyone a small baby, to an old granny, in their lives they want and want...like; a small baby wants to be fed, carried, loved so it is with a granny, she too needs to be cared, to be fed, to be loved. Seeing, to all these one thing is sure, every man wants to get attention, encouragement, help from others, comfort and so all these are the wants of a human life. I am not saying, that you should not want to be loved from someone, or need help from others, but; I want you all to be assured, that during the time of your trials, and difficulties you should be able to say, "I SHALL NOT WANT".

I would like, to share my personal experiences. Years back, when I came down to settle in India, a lot of questions were buzzing on my head, as if a stone is thrown on the honey comb, and all the bees start buzzing, and attacking from everywhere. In the same way, I was being attacked mentally in different ways. My health, my needs without a job, and so on, with all these I was swayed in panic, and was down in spirit with; 'a big question mark', BUT, my Lord, my shepherd, changed it into an exclamatory mark ! Praise God, I survived, and am surviving all His grace alone. This, is all because He dealt with me in my quiet time, and assured me that He is enough for me. I shall not want anything.
If, your God is your shepherd, you shall not want anything else or anyone else. For, He will provide for you. In your least, He will be more. In your struggles, and difficulties, He will give you grace, In fact, He will fulfill all your desires, and wants. You will be, content of everything. As, written in Ps 84:11," No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly."
The sheep, which walk with the shepherd, they don't have any worries as, they know that all their needs will be carefully seen and taken care. This reminded me of my family members, who take care of me, each moment in my life, and satisfy my needs. 'How much more' will our Heavenly Father care for you and me. He not only pays attention, and gives us our needs but; even our wants are fulfilled.
A contented life, is what your Lord expects from you and me. Because, my Lord, my God will make me satisfied and content by; giving me rest, peace of mind in the disturbed surrounding, health to my bones when they are tired and wearied, lead me and guide me when the way cannot be found, a strong confidence to shun away with fear, a comfort as found in mother's lap, and a eternal home forever. I am happy and joyful as my life is content. If, all these things are there in my life, shall not I say ' I shall not want' as King David said in Ps 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want".
 He provided me with all the resources I wanted and needed in my daily life. I can thus say together, with the psalmist, " Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever".
Friends, I am just writing a blog post, in this life of our, we may have certain ups and down. As life, is a circle of good times, hard times, bitter times, happy times. In all these, if 'Lord is your shepherd, You will not want'. Please do comment your opinions and share with your friends, those who have hard and bitter times, it may encourage and boost the energy levels. God bless you.
Thanks
Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...