Sunday, January 26, 2020

Resting on the hopeful promises of God..


Everyone gets, tired after a week, of work. They, become quite relaxed, when; a break period comes. Weekends are much awaited not only, for school goers but; for college goers, parents everyone. After, rest you are back with full energy. A man, can be happy only if he gets rest, in middle of his hectic schedule. This, is an absolute truth for me. It's not about a week of tight schedule and then rest, but, as soon as my hands get tired by drawing, I rest for a while, then write blog again, if tired rest. The process, goes on till I have made, what God pictures' in my mind, and gives an insight regarding the topic.

While, I was going through the topic my nephew who plays violin and goes for music classes, explained to me about half beat in music which is called as, pause that time we won't hear any sound  of music as though, the song is finished. All of a sudden, the music starts again. Quite interesting! to hear, as I have no much knowledge about music. I am more interested in science topics, if you see in medical science also, it is advised to take rest. The people who take adequate rest does not become sick easily. Not only does it improves memory and concentration, it also helps in retaining the memory. As, I often get the pain attacks, I have observed that my pain is resolved as soon as, I take rest. Researchers, have found that if you get a good night sleep, it relieves pain. See, the importance of rest in our body. In Bible, Jesus tells in Matt 11:28 " Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest".
 From the beginning if you notice, that even God, after working for 6 days, rested on the 7th day. In Gen 2:2 "And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made." That doesn't mean He was tired, But, He kept a day as a HOLY DAY.
Many times, we suffer; and get withered, worn out, tensed up, tired, and worried forgetting that, 'Jesus' has told us, to reduce our heavy burdens by giving it to him. He promises us that He will give us the yoke which we can bear, and the heavy yoke of our sin, worries, strivings, He will take. As its written in Matt 11:29,"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."   Like an animal, is paired up to plough or pull heavy loads; so that the burden doesn't go to one animal alone, both participate. If one is tired, the other helps. You, have just to be partner with Him. Just bind up, with Jesus and see how your burdens will, become light. Lean upon Him, and trust Him. He will carry all your burdens away.
God, gives us the time to rest, or pause, or a break by taking up His yoke, in order to be productive for the Lord and people around us. Take time to rest on His promises.
This is my blog, for those who face life's trials, difficulties and burdens in life, which are different for different people.  I have written a small article which, I suppose you will understand. Accept Jesus and be bounded with Him closely. The hand of God is always on his loved ones. Trust him who called you. Share with your friends and be a blessing. God bless you.
Thanks
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...