Friday, November 1, 2019

Wrapped around in God's love


When I, was a nursing student I drew, a painting of a cross, with crimson red cloth spread over the head end. The picture posted here is not my actual painting, but taken from the gallery. My, original painting is lost, as its now more than 20 years. It was during, those times that He, wanted to talk to me, but I did not take time to sit, in His presence and maintain a personnel relationship. As I was lost in the world, and it's glitter. Now, I understand that His love called me from that time, No, if not mistaken; In fact He called me before the foundation of this world, before my parents, my sisters, my friends and my relatives called me 'Ann' before far before that He; called me 'Ann' Come sit here,  I want to talk to you. As its written in Eph 1:4 "According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love."

A beautiful Hindi Song which I too feel as if it's me who is asking....
I asked God,  why does He love me so much??
Maine puccha prabhu se tu kyon karta hain itna pyaar..............
He answered me, it's because you are wonderfully made by my hands.
Usne kahha pure maan se kyon ki tu hain meri haaton ki rachna

I, would like to share an incident, one day I, met my family friend after many years. His, father was very annoying, and used to scold, and beat, for no valid reason, from childhood my friend, had bitter experiences towards his father. After long time, he studied got married with 2 beautiful kids, when he came home I, enquired about his where about, I asked about his father, to my amazement he told 'he did not speak to his father after, his higher studies and marriage. Even, his kids don't know him'. I felt sad, when my inner voice told me to speak to him from Luke Ch 15 of the prodigal son. 'How the father forgave his son' as he had an unconditional love towards his son. He looked on to my eyes, and he realized that moment, that his attitude towards his father was wrong, these many years. He came to realize, that he should Love his father and mother, without any condition.  He cried a lot. Later, I came to know he went straight to his father, knelt before him and said Father I love you. His father was in the dark, these long years thinking his son will never forgive him. But, as soon as my friends word 'I love you Daddy' touched his ears, the father hugged him, and wrapped up his arms around him. The warmth of love, was wrapped by the father to his son. Same is the case with us God just wants to hear from us,' We love you Daddy'. My heart ponders for Him. I ponder on Him, because He keeps pursuing me constantly. I was not worthy, to be called His daughter. But, He called me near and loved me. As written in Pr 8:17 "I love those who love me."
God's love stands at the door and knocks for each one of us. It is not only for a Christian but for every child . It's up to each individual to accept or reject Him. He loves everyone irrespective of any age, caste, creed, sex or religion. Eternal life is for those who believes that Jesus came into our lives and He paid our penalty on the cross.

Famous Quotes: "God proved His love on the cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, "I love you."- Billy Graham
"Consider what you owe to His immutability. Though you have changed a thousand times, He has not changed once."- Charles Spurgeon
Friends, God loves each one of us. He is a compassionate God, slow to anger, and gracious in mercy. His love is totally, about who He is, and not about who we are. Hope this blog will enlighten your thoughts, regarding the 'Love of God'.. Please share comment and like. God bless you.
Thanks
Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...