Monday, July 29, 2019

Relaxing in the Long drive


In the speaking tree, of 25th July,  Times of India, a nice article about; "Everybody is on a wrong train" impressed me a lot. A situation where the humanity, almost everyone thinks he is, on a wrong train. In the article there is a short story of a man travelling on a coast train, Mieczy-slaw was slummed in his seat and every few minutes, he sighed and cried, "Ah my!, Ah my!" Forbes, sitting next to him heard him cry, but he thought, may be the fellow was in a great personnel tragedy. Next day  also, same cry, "Ah my!, Ah my!" day after the same, "Ah my!, Ah my!". Finally, Forbes leaned over and asked the man," Anything seriously wrong?" " Ah my Yes! " he said I got on a wrong train. In fact, when we look into this story, it is rather very true. We all think, we are in a wrong train. All are entangled with the non essentials. You should, always see the road you are walking as four feet only, not more than that. If you go and start looking beyond it, there is a possibility of you falling from the grace. Man proposes, God disposes. Man thinks,  his problem to be extremely big. Like, if you see a building from near, you see it big when you walk very, very far and look, the same building appears to be small. Same way, you think your problem is big cannot be solved Ah!, Oh! what will I do! But the creator from above, looks and notices man to have a long face, face, and tensed look only due to such a silly, small problem.

God is there to control all our problems whatever goes on in our lives. We, should not be surprised or perplexed thinking, what is happening in our lives. As it is written in Isaiah 55: 8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." How much ever you break your head to solve it, you can't but; if it is in His control you can easily solve. We all have a destiny, which has been fixed by God, the only thing is we have to move on and on keeping in mind, to move in a right track, keeping away the distractions. If you are with God, you will never think yourself to be in a wrong train. Once, you give the key of your car to the driver, you need not bother, he will take you to your destination. Just, sit and relax in your seat, and enjoy the long drive.
I’m just writing a blog post, for your encouragement to give your full control to God. Let not your thoughts and your ways entangle your mind, but let God manage and guide you. If you know this article would help someone or encourage them, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please, do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann




2 comments:

  1. Praise God.. Very comforting words to our soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blessy for reading the matter and for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...