Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Burden


Summer vacations finished. Children, can be seen going to school, with heavy bags on their shoulder, which makes them stoop; in front. Heavy bags can cause damage to the spine of the tiny tots. I, remember the days when I, used to go to school, my  bag used to be very light. We could easily walk and run with it. Especially, after school when it starts to rain, we open our umbrellas and used to run to our houses. The cool breeze, and showers of rain used to be so exciting, some of the students used to make paper boat, during the free period and while going home, when they used to find a  puddle nearby, they used to open their bag, take out their boat and start playing with it. Nowadays, poor children don't have the time, as they are stressed up with their home work and class work. Competition indeed! When I, look back to my school life, there was not much competitions. Now.........it's different. The burdens, which the poor children are carrying daily, is hectic. Books, bags, studies all have become a burden to these tiny tots. When I, see my 8 yr nephew and 4 yr niece  coming and going to school with such heavy bags  I, feel pity. Sometimes, I see my brother in law carrying their bags, that time their joy is abound. Same is the case when we put our burdens on to Lord, just feel the joy of being so light
weight. It, was raining heavily and while, taking a cup of hot coffee with biscuits, one of a biscuit fell down and I, observed an ant coming hurriedly and taking it. I, realized one thing; even though that biscuit, was heavy for the ant, still it carried, the food on it's back. There is a saying, "for an ant even a small grain of rice is heavy, and  for an elephant, a log of wood is heavy for the elephant". Thus, everyone carries their burden according to their limits.  I remembered a verse from the bible which says,
"Cast your burden on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken". Ps 55:22. Sometimes in our daily life, our burdens feel so heavy that we feel like quitting. This heaviness of our burden causes pain in our whole body. First of all we need to pray and have faith that God will deliver us from the troubles and burdens from our life. There, are times when God will not deliver us from the pain of burden we are carrying, but will give the grace to go on smoothly. He knows how much load you and me can carry, He will not give beyond our limits. One thing is that God does not like you to be burdened always so whatever your trials and afflictions be just remember to cast away all your burdens and walk freely. The Lord is very near to you and me. We should just kneel down and pray about our burden and for sure He will cast away our burdens. A song which I like to sing, when I cast all my burdens on to Lord, goes like this "Rolled away, rolled away, rolled away, every burden of my heart rolled away.".....
If you know this article would help someone or encourage them share with them by using “share” button. I’d also love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment if you are encouraged.
Thanks
Ann






No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...