Friday, July 5, 2019

It had to happen....


During my school days and college days, I was active, energetic and an average child. It happened to me, as God wanted in His plan. I completed my schooling in a reputed school. As soon as I finished my Higher  secondary, I got admission in B.Sc Nursing.  Things turned for me after my 2 yr of experience period in the same institution. Someone, was waiting for me at the doorstep of my home. I am glad it happened, according to my father's will. My heavenly father knows; when, where, what, and how things should happen in my life. A killer disease, Multiple Sclerosis grabbed me at my house. But....it had to happen, in my life.

I used to question, a lot many times those days, why did it happen to me? All my friends, colleagues, relatives and neighbors are leading a happy life..Why only to me?? Why?? series of question..revolving around my head. When I was busy, searching the answers to my question...I heard an inner voice, speaking to me in the stillness..."It has to be fulfilled" Matt 26:54. Like Jesus Christ, when He was being arrested, by some of the men, one of Jesus companion, drew out a sword and stuck one of the ear of a servant, of high priest. Suddenly Jesus, said to him to put  your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.  Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?  But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?” Whatever God has planned needs to be fulfilled. There is a reason for it to happen in our lives, we cannot avoid it nor remove it or delete it. It has to be fulfilled. Sometimes, things doesn't go as our plans, and what,  we think. All negative things  whatever happens is only His will. Not of D, as devil does not have any role to play in your, or my life. We may think it is all negativism that is happening in my life, but, Whatever happens, is for our good as written in Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those  who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose".
 1 Cor : 15:10 "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me".

In other words, you can't go down in this battle, without the grace of God. To me he has given me abundant grace  and will give. It is past, present and future tense. To me, He is good was good and will be good, He will never leave me or forsake me. Sometimes, some situation brings new revelation in our lives. That, is my revelation regarding Him. I am glad for the past 17 years He had been leading me wonderfully in every way. I thank my God for whatever happened in my life.
I’m just writing a blog post, for your encouragement. If you know this article would help someone or encourage them, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann



4 comments:

  1. Great testimony, may God bless you and use you mightily for His kingdom building. I am so glad that I have met a great warrior like you.
    Unnimon R
    Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your valuable comment. I too am glad that I could spend my valuable time with you in worshiping our Lord Jesus. My privilege.

    ReplyDelete

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...