Thursday, March 5, 2020

Strength in Weakness...


There may be situations or circumstances which, make you feel weak. Suffering, is a tool to make us more strong. Hardships press us up against God. It is good in life, to have some hardships when, your strength fails, and you become worried, anxious, broken down, that's the time you move closer to God. The moment, you think without His help you can do nothing that's, the time He steps into your life. He strengthens us in our weakness. He can change our weakness into strength as nothing is impossible for Him. He has 10,000 ways, to solve our difficulty or our problems. He will not allow a problem, or trial beyond what you can bear.
You, can see certain people in the world; when all around of them think, they are weak, and cannot do anything. Even, circumstances seem impossible see, how God acts in their life. Weakness is turned into strength. You can see in the life of David, Gideon, Samson by faith, they accomplished great things. God, strengthened them He, can strengthen you and me too.
Slanting and weak papaya plant
We can see the heroes of bible David, Gideon, Paul and many more though they were weak with thorns in the body yet God strengthened them and used them. I too, have fatigue, illness, weakness in my body but; I know he will strengthen me. When, I was thinking all these I remembered a photo which, I took in my sister's house. A papaya plant, growing wonderfully with fruits. Though; it cannot stand straight, because of its crowded surrounding of other trees and plants, lack of sunshine, soil, etc yet; it strengthened, and grew with fruits. That, was an eye opener to me. A beautiful verse, came in my thoughts 2 cor. 12:10 "That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong".
It is in weakness that, we can admit our mistakes, and correct ourselves by confessing it to God. Self weakness helps, us to identify other people's weakness and, helps us to encourage them, and strengthen them.
 "George Matheson, the well known blind preacher of Scotland, said: "My God, I have never thanked thee for my thorn. I have thanked a thousand times for my roses. I have been looking forward to a world where I shall get compensation for my cross; but I have never thought that my cross itself is a present glory. Teach me the glory of my cross; teach me the value of my thorn. Show me that I  have climbed to thee by the path of pain. Show me that my tears have  made my rainbows".
 It is normal, to feel discouraged by your limitations, and feel how weak you are. At times, you aren't able to do certain work. Many times I, too have the same feeling then, I look unto God for His, grace gives me  strength and power, to move on and be, fruitful for His kingdom. He fills, my thoughts with strengthening verses from bible.
So, friends keep thanking God like, George Matheson, Apostle Paul, and other heroes. Ask Him, to strengthen you even in your weakness, so that; you remain fruitful for Him, and can honor Him . If you, find value to this blog share with your friends who need encouragement. God bless you.
Thanks
Ann


2 comments:

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...