Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Anchor to hold the toughest storm...


"We have an anchor that keeps the soul,
Steadfast and sure while the billows roll,
Fastened to the Rock which cannot move,
             Grounded firm and deep in Saviour's love".    Selected
Presently, we all are living in troubled times, having a sort of anxiety and stress. Amidst of all these that is; Covid -19, economic fall, lack of resources, and various unpredictable environmental condition. Recently, reports on 9th Feb 2020, pointed a very rapid melting of the Doomsday glacier in Antarctica. About, 14 billion tons of glacier have melted speedily. But; thank God, who is in control of everything. The latest message showed, the earth is healing, the ozone layer is healing, due to the depletion of environmental pollutions.  God, is our shield, rock, fortress, stronghold . Ps 46:2 "Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into  the midst of sea;" because Ps 46:1 "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

God, uses troubles at times, to teach His children precious lessons. When troubles, disaster, takes away the peace of mind, check where is the anchor of your boat. If your anchor is on anyone, and anything other than Jesus, it's for sure to get carried away, in the ragging waves of; anxiety, fear, depression, tensions, and the prevailing circumstances.
All, are announcing to maintain social distancing to combat Covid-19; together with it, one should also keep social distance with media too. Especially nowadays, fake news are on rise which scare the public. Individuals should select, which one to see better not to be locked into it 24 hrs.

I just want to share you my experience, when I was diagnosed with M.S on 8th March 2003. In the hospital bed, where I lay after the final investigation of lumbar puncture my sister, broke open the diagnosis. That, moment everything came to a standstill, I cried, Lord why me? He answered " Be still, and know that I am God;" Even though few days I had a struggle with my Lord, for the answers But, His divine grace was sufficient to answer all my queries. His promises Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."Till today 17 long years, Even though some trials come in life, But; He remains my guide, protector, refuge, stronghold, friend, rock, fortress.

The trials, might come in different ways for each of us, and in those storms you might feel 'as'' if you are sinking in depth, remember He is always near you. The anchor, in Jesus Christ will be your stronghold. Don't worry, of your inward, or outward storms of insecurities, health problems, finance, calamities, whatever; it may be. He is enough. He will soothe your soul. He is the Lord of hope. His love and care is always there for you. To assure, encourage, and strengthen you. He rose, from the dead for you, and me. Because, He lives I can face tomorrow laying hold on the anchor. 'Jesus'. Please share comment and like. God bless you. I like that song...
 "You are my refuge, you are my fortress
You are my friend in need, you are my God...
Thanks
 Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...