Tuesday, December 3, 2019

You are Unique....


Our God, is great because, He has created everyone unique and special. Each one perfect, in their own way. Even though; you share many things which are common with everyone. Like : 2 legs, 2 hands, 2 eyes , 2 ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth, common to all. But; each one has a different gene, or to say more precisely, different DNA strand. Let's look, on to Identical twins, their behaviours and habits even their DNA is the same. But, there are some epigenetic factors which, differ and create difference, in personality traits as they grow up. Your smile, your style, your structure might be the same, But; small things like the way you sneeze, or your finger prints are unique. Too many.. buts' that's because you are unique.

Just, have a close look with the lines that run on your palm, and your siblings, it's different. He, or she is unique, I am unique, We all are unique. Nobody is like you. You are a 'masterpiece' in God's hand. We are made for a purpose, your talents are the one which will make you unique. Each detail, of our life is unique designed by God.
This morning, I went out to my garden, a beautiful set of flowers,  were waiting for me. The gentle breeze in the morning, made the flowers sway, as if they were welcoming me. I was, awe struck by the beauty around, and started praising God, for the beautiful nature. I, bent down to collect the leaves, and flowers from a plant. Bewildered, as to pluck which leaves, I plucked a flower and a leaflet. To me, all appeared same. At last, I plucked a leaflet and sat down to have a closer watch, wow! amazing!. The tiny, fragile lining, or the veins in each were different. Not only, the symmetry of the leaf the inner portions also was different.

God, showed me a verse Ps 139:15, " My frame was not hidden  from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth." Here, 'King David' is praising God, for making him fearfully, and wonderfully. I too, thought about it, as to how in such, a splendid way did God, wove together all my inner parts. Every pair of 23 chromosomes with the genes, he selected and knit me into a complete structure, into my mother's womb. Marvelous!! are His works. He, has prepared you, and me for a task which He, has planned it long before that is why, he wove each strand carefully so as to fulfill, and accomplish His will.
 He, has given each one of you gifts, or talent so that your uniqueness may be seen, and all may glorify the creator. He, even knows your name, and calls us to finish His work. As in Exo " 35:30" he called Bezalel by name, a man of God filled with holy spirit, to do certain task. He, gave him the ability to perform the specific task in addition, he gave him the ability to teach other men. You, can see in the scriptures that God, has called many people to perform His work.

Famous Quote: "You are you. You are unique individual. You have unique purpose. You have unique fulfillment. You have unique mission in life".- Lailah Gifty Akita
Think, for a few minutes to find out, your uniqueness, use it to glorify God. Tell your siblings, your children, your spouse, all your near and dear ones, that; you are 'unique' and 'special' in the eyes of God. Enjoy and rejoice in your uniqueness, treasure your uniqueness. Use your uniqueness to lift God. Don't try to be someone else. Be Unique.
Friends, As my website is http://acceptanceislife.blogspot.com. I, humbly advice you all to accept what comes in life. If, at all you have certain weakness or disabilities in your life, submit it to God and accept, whatever God has given. Use your talent to glorify Him. Hope this blog will enlighten your thoughts regarding your life.
Please share with your friends, comment and be encouraged. God bless you.
Thanks
Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...