Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Scheduled Time

" God is in every tomorrow,
Therefore I live for today,
Certain of finding at sunrise,
Guidance and strength for  the way;
Power for each moment of weakness,
Hope for each moment of pain,
Comfort for every sorrow,
Sunshine and joy after each rain."
I, am grateful to my heavenly father, who has added one more year for me to enjoy. His priceless gift to me, countless and numerous are His blessings towards me. I know, the date I was born from my parents, and my siblings but; the date of my death, no one knows except my Lord. Yes, my parents, my siblings, my friends, my near and dear ones, all may know my yesterday, my today, my bygone days, but; my tomorrow no one only my God who is in control of everything knows. Everything is fixed in His timetable.
In our everyday lives, many things must be accomplished in a day. So, everyone starts running as the morning breaks, to catch up with the time, which runs without a break. In the morning, while having a cup of coffee, I was just watching over, the activities going on  haphazardly, in my sister's house. Sitting on the chair, I came to a conclusion that all are persistently in pace with time. Mothers, start their cooking on time to send lunch boxes to the children, so that the children can reach school on time. Some have to reach their work places on time, Teachers have to pace with time, to reach school and teach. So, is it with all the other professions. In a nut shell, everybody is running with time, which has been scheduled, for them. This time, never stops the clock keeps on with tick tock and its hands keeps on moving, so is our journey on this earth. We, all are heading on to our unseen future.
 For everything in life there is a season, as the season changes, everything around us changes with the surroundings; dressing habit, eating and drinking habit, in whole our life style changes. It's not only with us, the nature around us also changes for example, just have a look at the plants around us, when spring comes, the root ad vegetation begins to grow, new flowers starts to blossom during spring, then in summer due to less water the plants are undernourished and lifeless, then when rain falls many of the plants have a new life. Suddenly, as autumn arrives, many leaves fall and some trees look bald with not even a single leaf. Thus, here we can see a cycle goes on, no watch or clock has been tied up to the trees and plants but, they all move in the scheduled time set for them by, the Almighty who governs this universe. 
We, have to just take in what God has fixed for us. Wait for the set time the scheduled time with hope. God has set everything for you. You, have only to enjoy and leave everything on His shoulders. Do good, make the best use of time and the life which he has given, Make  the best use of your gift, there is a plan and purpose for you. Wait patiently, with hope for the time set in His clock. He knows your beginning and end, trust Him, He will provide for you as, He loves you with His agape love. God  is in control we not be worried of as when it will take place everything will just move at His appointed time.
 As written in Ecl 3:1-9 King Solomon writes " There is time for everything and a season for every activity under the heavens; a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot," thus we can see there a list of 14 things which all runs according to a time set by Almighty. I like, a beautiful song by 'Alison Krauss' whose lyrics run like this...."I don't know about tomorrow, I just live for day to day, I don't borrow from it's sunshine, for it's skies may turn to gray." A very, meaningful song.
I have written a small article, which I suppose though not related directly to the physical dimension of human life yet, I think it may in some way touch some chord in someone's life.  The hand of God is always on his loved ones. If you know this article would help someone or encourage them, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann





2 comments:

  1. Blessed with your articles. May God bless you. Happy Bday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wishes. Glad that you were blessed with my article.All glory only to Him. Praying to God to give me new insight. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...