Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Erase your worries.


If, you are a regular reader of my blogs you, might have observed a pause for few days. I, was going to travel a long 8hour journey after a long time and that to alone. Even, though I was excited to go, but frankly speaking that day, I had butterflies in my stomach and goose bump on my flesh which, no one could notice. As, the plane left the runway I started recalling all the memory verses which I knew but, to erase of my worries with an eraser 'not from the paper' but from my mind was rather a difficult thing. All the promise verses kept on flashing my mind, Is 41:10 " So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand". By the mighty grace of heavenly Father, I reached safely with God's angels everywhere to help me in each step of mine. I still don't know the reason behind my worry. May be, I have to trust him more and have full faith, by having an unwavering faith.
Said the Robin to the Sparrow:
" I should really like to know
Why these anxious human beings
Rush about and worry so ?"
Said the Sparrow to the Robin:
" Friend, I think that it must be
That they have no Heavenly Father
Such as cares for you and me."
By Elizabeth Cheney.
Next day in my sister's house, after a heavy breakfast, and after last days long journey, I reclined on my chair and put on the music, when the beautiful song " Jesus takes my burdens away" of Carroll Roberson" made a beat in my heart. When I was just lost in the lyrics, that I overheard, two birds in a nearby window they were discussing several issues with each other, to which their main highlights were regarding," Why do the people on earth have so many problems and keep on worrying all the time "? May be they don't have Heavenly Father, to care about as the care we, 'get from our Father'. I really felt shame on myself, after hearing them.
Life is full of many concerns, from the biggest to the smallest. We worry about job, our boss, co-workers, about our depleting finances, about our unsupportive friends, sickness and the list goes on. Worry, can only cause problems from outside of our body to inside, rather it can shorten our life ,but won't add even a single minute in our life. It is so well said in the scriptures in Phil 4:6 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Friends, we all may have worries but, if you focus on the right thing, God will take care of everything you need. I learnt one thing, from this small incident not to worry but; first of all to go near to God, focus on Him open up with Him, spend time with Him in prayer, asking Him to display His glory through you as you learn to overcome anxiety and pursue peace within. It's only through His help that, slowly you will see the grip of fear, helplessness, concerns being drifted away with; God's love and His presence. Always, remember God is much much bigger than your problems; that is why in the bible He has written 365 times 'Do not worry'. Not for one day but everyday He tells you 'Don't worry' my child I am with you.
"Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.”
 Corrie Ten Boom
This is my blog, for everyone who wants to live a happy life without worries, so step forward and hold on to Him. This article, is for your encouragement. If you know this article would help someone else or encourage them, please do share with them too. I’d also love to hear from you. Please, do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...