Monday, October 7, 2019

Living a life with unwavering faith.


The faith which keeps on wavering, tossing to and fro, or flickering is; said to be unwavering faith. Faith is 100% confidence on something but, when you waver or flicker from this faith it is said to be unwavering faith. Faith keeps you going on and on. It only keeps you if you trust God fully, trust his patience, trust his decisions, whatever situation he has planned  for you trust Him whole heartedly.

I remember, an incident when I was a teenager, I went to our ancestral house, during summer holidays. We had to cross a river to reach our house. My parents, and my siblings sat on the boat it was my turn to climb the boat, the boat had a step to put our leg and climb, I was told by the boatman to put my leg, inside the boat, but I have heard to put leg inside, now I was in total confusion and disturbed so as where to put my leg inside or on the step, I started to waver with my thoughts and there, I fell into the river. The river was not so deep and I, was saved. This incident, was a lesson to me to have a strong faith and not to waver in any situation.

Like, Abraham who had a full faith on God that God was in control of everything, he relied on God's promises to him. He followed God in his darkest valley, dangerous situations, in times of ups and down and everywhere. He stood where exactly God, wanted him to stand, nor to the right nor to the left. God has clearly told that we should not waver in our confidence otherwise we won't be getting much or anything at all from Him. When we have an unwavering faith then only God can do miracles in our life. After, having full faith when we pray, God is surely going to hear our prayers. Sometimes, overwhelming situations toss our small boats and we, have no fixed focus that is the time we think, to say yes or no. He, who doubts is like the wave of the sea, tossed and driven by the wind. We, start getting distracted by many different noises of  a crowd of well- wishers and ill-wishers. Thus, it is very important to hear God's voice daily, and to have an intimate relation with Him. It is said in Ps 20:7, " Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God."
Famous Quotes:-

"Confusion and mistakes come when we forget the importance of God's word as our unwavering guide."-Hugh .W.Pinnock
"There is unwavering peace today when an uncertain tomorrow is trusted an unchanging God".- Ann Voskamp
I’m just writing a blog post, for your encouragement to give your full control to God. Let not your thoughts and your ways entangle your mind, and you waver, but let God manage and guide you. If you know this article would help someone or encourage them, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please, do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...