Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Made...

Yesterday, we did shopping as; one of my friend was going to lead a hostel life. So, we bought some household things, to do self cooking, and to live an independent life. It was strange to see all the items were with a tag, which had the price of the item, and the description of the item, and; at the end as to where it was made. I, noticed some of them made in India, some made in China, some made in USA, some made in Thailand, and so on.....This, brought an insight. We humans are the only one who puts a label, or tag of made in, but God the Father who made this universe and everything in it did not write his name in anything. We, can see many duplicates, made from a single original product by a man but God made everything and everyone as a single piece, in the universe in a unique and special way No duplicates. He made you and me in His own image and in a very special way. As it is said in Psalms 139:14 " I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful ".

 God has created each of us differently, but; when a potter makes pots, he makes many pots in the same way, only few he makes, in a different way. When a man makes something in factory, he makes all the items same, but, our God makes everything; unique and different. No, person has similar face, as you have, same genes and chromosomes as you have, You and me; are totally unique in all aspects. We, cannot find any deformity what God made whereas whatever a man makes has some or other deformity. He made the beautiful flowers, the stars, the birds, but; He did not say that 'He made'. He created this beautiful creation in a very unique way. Such, great is our God. As, we see in the scriptures in John 1:3" Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made."
God, has made everything beautiful in His time. He made all these things for mankind, to enjoy and give glory to Him. God has set a plan and way for us. His plans are bigger and higher then we think. I like to sing a beautiful song: "In His time, in his time, He made all things beautiful in his time".

Prayer : My God, my Saviour, I thank you that I am a unique and special creation of your hands. Thank you Lord for this life, for the abilities and talents you have given me. Help me to do your will as I want only to praise you and follow you.
I’m just writing a blog post, for your encouragement. If you know this article would help someone or encourage them, please do share with them. I’d also love to hear from you. Please do leave a comment.
Thanks
Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...