Thursday, August 8, 2019

Yummy....


It was a spring season when all the trees and plants were blooming with flowers, I was excited to take a walk down with my niece in my aunt's house. Beautiful flowers made my heart glad and mind refreshed. I was enjoying the beauty of nature when the buzzing sound of bees annoyed my niece and she started running and jumping to catch them. She asked me why are these bees in a hurry?

 I smiled and told her they are collecting nectar for you. Later on at the breakfast table she asked me for a slice of bread. As she likes honey, while I applied honey, she asked me, "Did the honey bee collect these nectar from aunt's garden"? She licked the honey and said Yummy, it's so tasty. Wow, so sweet and started to lick her fingers. She told me that without tasting I couldn't say  it's yummy. Our tongue has an incredible power. The taste of food for everyone might be somewhat same. But the liking differs from person to person. The tongue, has sense organ or papillae on tongue. The tip, tells about sweet and salty taste. Both the sides tells about sour taste and to the extreme end about bitter taste. Everyone likes a tasty meal. With tongue you can taste good and bad food. Without coming close to the food, picking it and putting in our mouth you cannot say about the taste of the food.

You, all might have seen a honeybee who is attracted, to the flower and goes from one flower, to other to collect nectar and pollen. The bees are active during spring as that is the time for bees to search store. The spring is the busiest season for them. Same way you should be attracted to the scriptures drink the nectar from it  and spread His words as the pollen grains are spread by the bees. A verse in the bible Psalms 34:8 " O taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him"

You, can know the goodness of God when you taste Him. Our personal experiences, can tell us that God is good. God's love is enough for us to walk in the tough, tougher, and toughest ways as, he knows how to guide us through the difficult path. He knows how fragile, or how strong we are. He knows, our down sitting and our uprising. God is good all the time. He is perfect and absolute. If he is good, no bad thing is from him. Even if we sometimes, feel as if  bad thing has happened to me or is happening to me, for sure He will change that bad into good so; that everyone will praise God for His goodness. I like to sing a song when God sustains me from my trials. The song is in Hindi version and the meaning is that I have tasted and known that God is so good. I am blessed because my God is my refuge in the darkest hours.

Song:  Chhakkar maene jana hain, Yahowa kaisa hain bhala,
Uddhar karta ki sharan mae, Main aa ke dhanya hua.






No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...