Saturday, August 24, 2019

Big sea and a small boat.


These are my spiritual blogs, for everyone who face life's trials and difficulties, some ups and down in life. Many a times in life, we find ourselves in overwhelming situations which makes the boat to sail with difficulty, especially when the sea is rough, and the wind is boisterous. Different type of storms for different people like; health, wealth, finances, security and other things. When we are in this world we will have problems, sickness, troubles, difficulties, & much much more.

I, had to face such a difficult situation 4 year ago, when I had to resign from my job due, to my medical ailment. Seeing, all the turmoil's of life, I recollected a scenery of my childhood days, which was hung in our house, " O God, thy sea is so big and my boat is so small". Anxiety led me to ask God, how, am I going to reach the shore, and be at rest with you? God answered me, as written in 1 Cor 2:9 " What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived,-the things God has prepared for those who love Him-"  

God, had indeed prepared a way for me, before this foundation of the world, He has written my plans my future my each steps. God the Father gave his son for us, so that we can live the life in its full by following Jesus, who is the author. more. Whatever, may be the circumstances, it is just momentary. All for a second. The hand of God, is always on his loved ones, He will take you out of the situation.  Always have the hope that there will be a rainbow after the rain, there is  a morning after each night, light after every darkness. We see the frogs croaking, when  dark clouds appear, then the frog is sure that there is going to rain. It eagerly, waits for rain with a hope to get wet in rain... Spiritual hunger seems to come naturally for anyone who face topsy turvy roads not a smooth one. I was truly hungry for God, when I faced such overwhelming situations in life. As, I had no place to ventilate my feelings I, decided to give all into His feet. Keep on living that good life with hope, patience, enduring hardships....As in Romans 12:12 in bible it says to be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Every spare minute of my day was filled with thoughts to pursue God and feeding on Him like a caterpillar, which goes on feeding the leaves so that one day it becomes a beautiful full grown butterfly. I started to be in His presence and develop a closer relationship with Him. Do not be confirmed to this world but, be transformed. This body is a living sacrifice to God holy acceptable to God with heart of mercy. Now I can sing happily, my God is so big so strong, and so mighty there is nothing that He cannot do.....
Thank you
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...