Sunday, August 30, 2020

The Unfading Beauty in God's eyes...

When, you love someone you will go to any extreme to make him or her happy. 

While, being preoccupied with our pursuit of God, isn't bad but, a glorious reality, facing the weakness of our pursuit. This; can be a source for discouragement if, we lose sight of the other side of the coin that He, is also in pursuit of us. He loves us, and He choose us, before the creation of this world. He, has taken the first step so now, You and me need to take one step for Him. Eph 2:4 " But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy"

Everyone; may not have the beauty, of Miss universe, nor can be genius or no much strength ...Still it is His grace that He loved you and me and counted worthy because of this extreme love we ought to love Him in return. In John 15:12" My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." He loved me and He chose me John 15:16 " You did not choose me, but I chose you." When he loves me, I should go to any extreme in loving him.

A story, where there was a man who married a beautiful girl. He, loved her very much. The, girl after few days started with a skin disease. After, showing to many hospital her skin, remained the same and slowly all her, beauty began to fade.


 The man, went for a tour one day. On, returning he met with an accident, and he lost his sight. The, wife took care of her husband in everything. This, went on for some more time and both, continued to love each other.

 One fine day, the wife died. He, was in great sorrow. After, the last rites of his wife, he decided to leave that town. One, day while he was walking down the road, a man called for him from behind. He said, you might be missing your wife badly as, till now she used to everything. It might be very difficult for you now, to walk all alone. He replied, " I am not blind. I was acting till now. Because if she knew, I could see her skin condition due to a disease, she would be broken. I loved her caring, and loving nature, more than her beauty. So, I pretended to be blind to keep her happy.


This, teaches us that you can do all possible things to love someone. To make the person happy in life. Beauty will go away, as you advance your days. God, desires this beauty from us which will not fade. The beauty of your heart, and soul. Though; you become old, with wrinkles, loose skin, and no charm, still God's love will continue as, he sees your inner beauty. 1 Pet2:4" Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.".

If, we reject Him He will still pursue us until, we return. Our relationship with God, should be our top priority. God, loved us and He gave His, own Son. He, demonstrated His love by, paying a penalty for our sins. He loved us, and chose us. Same, like this story I believe; the love of God, is so strong for me, it teaches me to make my God happy. Beauty, of my heart and my soul be used for His purpose.

Friends, God loves each one of us. His love is totally, about who He is, and not about who we are. He sees the inner beauty of our heart and soul. Hope, this blog will enlighten your thoughts, regarding the 'Unfading Beauty in God's eyes'.. Please share comment and like. God bless you.

Thanks

Ann

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...