Saturday, July 11, 2020

A Love With No Limits.......

Everyone, wants to be loved from a baby to an old. Not only human beings, even animals, too. In fact, God has made the creation in His likeness and image.

LOVE is the shape of heart because, it happens from heart But; according to me, the shape should be round, as love Has to be done to all, around us. As written, in 1 John 4:7 "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God and knows God. It, is a complex word having different meanings. Love, is something if you give it away, you end up having more. There are, 4 basic types of love:-

 Storge love: Love of a parent to child,

 Phileo love: Friendship love,

 Eros love: Romantic or Physical love,

Agape love: God's love. The love which is divine, unique, pure, and perfect. Only Agape love, is a real action love not an emotion.

Today, let us concentrate on the first fruit of Holy Spirit 'Love'. Apostle Paul, has written a full chapter on Love. '1 Cor 13' which is a revelation,, for an the excellent way of love.

I just like, to share a story of sacrificial love. Once, there was a mom who, had one eye. Her son, hated her because of one eye. She, did menial jobs and raised him up. One day, his mother went to his school. His friends, made fun of him, and tauntingly asked " Your mom only has one eye?!" 

He, felt embarrassed and often wished that his mother would just disappear. He began to say bad words to her. But, never did she punish, or scold him. Due to desperate poverty, and hatred towards his mother. He studied hard so, that he becomes successful. Once, he got admission in a famous University. Later, got married had kids, got all the luxuries. In short, he was a happy successful man. He never, remembered his mom. One day, someone unexpected came to his house, and his child ran away with fear. He pretended, to identify his mother, and shunned her away from his house. After a long time, his school reunion was there and, he thought to go to his old house. He saw, his mother fallen on the cold ground. Not, a drop of tear fell from his eyes. She, had a piece of paper in her hand which, was a letter  to his son.

 She wrote: "I think, my life is enough now. You, had to feel embarrass many times because, of me.. You, see when you were small you got an accident, and lost one eye. As, a mother I couldn't watch you, growing with one eye...so, I gave you mine. Couple of times, when you were angry with me, I pardoned  you because, I knew you loved me. I, was very happy that now you can see the whole world for me, in my place."

Moral: Never disrespect your parents. Their is no way to repay, what they have done for you. The time, energy, love, and whole life for you. A sacrificial, and an unconditional love.

 Think, if parents do so much for their children. How, much more the Heavenly Father will do for you and me? 1 John 4:9,10 " This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."

 A limitless gift given by my lover God. Humanly love may say, that he or she loves me and die for me. But; there is a limit, a condition, for everyone. No one will die for me, there is one and only one Jesus, who died for me and you. A love without limit and boundary. As, said in Jerm 31:3 " I have loved you with an everlasting love..."

Famous Quotes: "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."- Helen Keller

Friends, God loves each one of us. He is a compassionate God, slow to anger, and gracious in mercy. His love is totally, about who He is, and not about who we are. Hope, this blog will enlighten your thoughts, regarding the 'Limitless God'.. Please share comment and like. God bless you.

Thanks

Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...