Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Extraordinary


This morning, I wanted to draw a picture so, I took a pencil lying in the pen stand, took it in my hand and I started to draw, and it came out to be a nice one; though I am not good in drawing nor am I an artist, but really the picture made came out to be beautiful. An ordinary pencil if its in the hands of an artist it can do wonders. My, morning meditation verse popped up in my mind. “O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.” Is 25:1 (KJV) in another version I saw, for you have done “extraordinary” things. Thus, our God does amazing and wonderful things in your lives. Trials and tribulations will be present in everyone’s life. Our lives may not be always milk and honey. Roads, you travel may be rough and narrow, don’t lose heart thinking you are in the wrong road, once you have given the problem in His hands, wait for Him.

God, uses ordinary things like ordinary stones, ordinary fishes, ordinary water, ordinary stick, ordinary donkey all were just simple and ordinary things and commodities; but when they reached in God’s mighty hand they were used as extraordinary thing which did wonders. God had a special purpose and plan with them. You may be thinking that you don’t have the ability, no degree, nothing to be called “extraordinary” within you. Whatever talent whether great or small you have just use it for His glory. Remember, it is not the most capable who are blessed by God always but even an ordinary person who is close to God will be blessed. God, uses ordinary people in “extraordinary” ways as a testimony for His grace and glory. I can tell about myself that I am not at all worthy of anything but it is God who uses me and what I am today is all His grace towards me. When, I look back there are M.S patients who have many problems; but I thank my God that these 17 years he kept me safe under His wings. Once, we consider ourselves as unworthy and as a complete zero that is the time, He will use you and His power will fill in us to do extraordinary things. As it’s written in 2 cor 4:7 “Now we have this treasure in clay jars, so that this extraordinary power may be from God and not from us.”

Friends, God wants us to give your lives in His hands and He will make an ordinary you to be “extraordinary you” once you completely submit to Him. Hope this blog will enlighten your thoughts regarding your life. Please share comment and be encouraged. God bless you.
Thanks
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...