Saturday, January 12, 2019

Yet.....


Yet 
A small poem

Even though I make promises and don’t fulfill YET He loves me.
 Though sometimes I forget to pray and give thanks to my God YET He is their with me.
 Even though I may remain faithless YET He will remain faithful.
Though, you were chastened by Him YET not killed by Him. 
God didn't say when you go through the storm it would be easy. But He said that even if storms come YET He will not leave you and help you to invade those storms.
Your life had disturbed and turbulent water which could have drowned you YET He saved you from those waters.
  Abraham didn't have his son according to his promise YET he did not waver from God's promise.
Written by Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...