Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Problems come with a solution in Life..


Problems come with a solution in life


 Are you facing problems in your way? Often in life we hear the bad news before, but soon the good news follows. We become worried, anxious, broken down; but that does not mean there is no solution. Problems can come to any individual even, I was facing a big problem last days but I had a faith that, I will come out of it, as my problem is not bigger than my God.  Perhaps God makes a solution to our problem then only He gives the problem in our life.  I packed up my luggage and went to my aunt’s house. Her house is situated near a beautiful mountain.
When I looked out, I remembered the beautiful Sunday School chorus…. It’s not by might, it’s not by power but by my spirit says the Lord...This mountain shall be removed…. I felt God speaking to me that there is a solution to all the problem which I am facing now. I felt as if a stone has been rolled away.
 However, we are able to see that God has a solution to all the difficulties. We can see in scriptures, how God provided manna as food to the Israelites in the desert, He even allowed water to flow from the rocks. It is clear that God blessed the Israelites with a home that was overflowing with milk and honey, but to reach there destination it was not easy but full of problems, yet they moved forward with their faith. You too should keep striving for your destiny, knowing that God has a solution to all your problems wait for God’s divine solutions for the difficulties you face in your life. When things seem to go wrong just sit down relax and think of the problem and pray over them Holy spirit will guide you.


Famous Quotes: - Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful! — Elif Shafak

4 comments:

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...