Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Discerning God's will...

The storm's of life, will be different for different person. Waves of financial ups and down, waves of health issue, waves of troublesome married life, waves of children's future, and so on. In all, these condition if the inner peace is lost, then it is very difficult to sail your boat. If the boat you are sailing, is according to God's will for sure you are going to reach your destiny, without any problem.
Everyone, comes to a big 'question mark,' as how to discern, or know if it is God's will. 'Will' is a person's want, or desire. To know, the will of a person is easy but, how to know the will of God? A rather difficult thing. If, after doing a particular work, you obtain peace and comfort within; that means you have done God's will. If, our life portrays the character of Jesus, it is for sure you are in God's will.

You, and me are so blessed, to have most of our desires, and wishes full- filled. It, is His grace on us. These days, let us strive to find the will, of our Father what He, expects from you and me. Whatever He says, if that is done without excuses, then you do the will of God. Now, how are you going to find out, whether you are doing the will of God. Let, me give a small illustration.
Once, my 5yr niece asked her mum how, will I know whether, I am doing your will mum? My sister, answered "if you do everything according, to what I tell that means you are doing my will". The same applies even for us in relation to God.

The other day, while reading my portion about 'Kingdom of God', a verse in Matt 7:21, brought my attention closer to it. "Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only He who does the will of my Father who is in heaven". I observed the words, 'Will of my Father' which, has so much importance. So, I started digging the verses of God's will. You, can see in the bible the prophets, or the great men, and women who used to know the will of God, in every topic of their life. Even Jesus, in the garden of Gethsemane can be seen praying, Matt 26:39, " My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
When, you and me obeys, what God says, and follow the truth according to His word, then you are doing God's will. As it says in Rom 12: 2,"And be not confirmed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God".  A change in heart a pure heart and renewed mind which is blameless, a walk which is acceptable, is what God expects.

Famous verse: 1Thesslonians 5:16-18 " Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus".
So, dear friends today let's put God's will in our lives. With a renewed mind and a pure heart let us do the perfect will of God. Hope this blog will enlighten your thoughts regarding God's will in your life. Please share comment and like. God bless you.
Thanks
Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment

True Christmas

Life is good, and we are bestowed with numerous mercies by Him. But, the people don't get time to thank God. Especially during the seaso...